911 Emergency City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One call changed this city forever...please see plot for more information.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department.
NYPD Holiday Christmas Party (Don/Jamie) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 1:12 am by Detective Jamie Lovato

» Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. Love or ??
NYPD Holiday Christmas Party (Don/Jamie) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 12:57 am by Detective Don Flack

» NYPD Holiday Christmas Party (Don/Jamie)
NYPD Holiday Christmas Party (Don/Jamie) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 12:55 am by Detective Jamie Lovato

» JAMIE LOVATO'S BIO
NYPD Holiday Christmas Party (Don/Jamie) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 3:20 am by Detective Jamie Lovato

» Laying Down The Law-Rules of the City
NYPD Holiday Christmas Party (Don/Jamie) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:33 pm by Detective Don Flack

» Unrest || Don
NYPD Holiday Christmas Party (Don/Jamie) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 10:21 pm by Detective Mac Taylor

» False Accusations || Don
NYPD Holiday Christmas Party (Don/Jamie) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 10:18 pm by Detective Mac Taylor

» The Darkest Time Of His Life
NYPD Holiday Christmas Party (Don/Jamie) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 10:11 am by Detective Don Flack

» Detective Don Flack
NYPD Holiday Christmas Party (Don/Jamie) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 5:58 pm by Detective Mac Taylor

Top posting users this week
No user

NYPD Holiday Christmas Party (Don/Jamie)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Detective Don Flack
Second In Command
Second In Command
Detective Don Flack

NYPD Holiday Christmas Party (Don/Jamie) Empty
PostSubject: NYPD Holiday Christmas Party (Don/Jamie)   NYPD Holiday Christmas Party (Don/Jamie) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:01 am

It is cold in New York City. The snow had finished falling and Mac, Stella and Jamie came in with snow on their heads , and Jamie felt like she had a little icicle growing on her nose. She gets her hot coffee poured and in her mug …putting her hands on the mug where the steam is rolling out of the cup….ahhh coffee she replies… She looks…. It is my first day back since my suspension… hope Don will talk to me. I got him a Christmas present…and a nice coupon to his fave store…she sits down and she waits for Mac and there are flyers all over the place for a Christmas party . She looks…and she eyes the wall and it says:
Mikes Bar And Grill at 7 PM at 1456 24th Street. Go see Mac at 7 to sign up.
They get prepared and ready for their shifts. Jamie gets her badge and gun from the officer and her hair is up and she is ready to rock and roll. The team walks around the office and Stella and Mac are down the hall. Jamie is given her first case and she heads out to the lab to start.
She sees Mac motion her to his office to open her paper work. She looks…and sits and knows he has a lot to say.
Mac: IF you plan to survive here young lady…remember I AM the boss here and I run things. Next time something serious happens like going out and not calling back up…and messing up protocol…there will not be a second chance…got it?
She looks at him and nods as he hands her the paper work to sign….
She looks…um….what now?
Let the Christmas time begin.

Back to top Go down
https://911emergencycity.rpg-board.net/
Detective Don Flack
Second In Command
Second In Command
Detective Don Flack

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Holiday Christmas Party (Don/Jamie)   NYPD Holiday Christmas Party (Don/Jamie) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:04 am

Mac was all dressed up in his Christmas outfit and he was waiting for the team to arrive at the hotel. He was happy to see the many that had signed up for the party. He was also hoping that they would show up. He decided to call Jamie Lovato to make sure things were ok between them. "Jamie, Mac. I was wondering if you're still showing up tonight. I'd hate for u to not show because of what happened last week. Call me back. I'm at the hotel on 34th and Washington."

Last edited by Detective Don Flack on Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Detective Jamie Lovato
Don's Girl
Don's Girl
Detective Jamie Lovato

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Holiday Christmas Party (Don/Jamie)   NYPD Holiday Christmas Party (Don/Jamie) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:09 am

Jamie hears the answering machine...she calls him back... I will come.... I hope Don is there too...
Jamie goes and hits the subway and heads to the hotel.... and she sees everyone there.... She peeks a little dressed up but she wasn't big on making a formal deal. She looks and gets to the bar....looking at the rest of the team talking and laughing.
Back to top Go down
Detective Don Flack
Second In Command
Second In Command
Detective Don Flack

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Holiday Christmas Party (Don/Jamie)   NYPD Holiday Christmas Party (Don/Jamie) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:28 am

Mac was happy to see Jamie arrive at the party. "Hey Jamie, u look beautiful tonight. Can I interest u in a drink and some appetizers before the real party begins?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Detective Jamie Lovato
Don's Girl
Don's Girl
Detective Jamie Lovato

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Holiday Christmas Party (Don/Jamie)   NYPD Holiday Christmas Party (Don/Jamie) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:42 am

She looks...Did Don arrive yet? as she nods...thanks...she smiles.Smile as she misses Donnie so much. She walks in with Mac and she goes to sit down at the bar...and she waits.... do you have martinis? and two olives...she smiles.
Back to top Go down
Detective Don Flack
Second In Command
Second In Command
Detective Don Flack

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Holiday Christmas Party (Don/Jamie)   NYPD Holiday Christmas Party (Don/Jamie) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 1:49 am

Mac nodded. "Yeah, they have martinis. It's open bar, they stay open until the party ends. I'll be right back with the drinks." he said.

Minutes later, Don walked in, looking around to see if he could find Jamie. He spotted her and put a big smile on his face. She hadn't seen him yet. He wanted to surprise her. He covered her eyes and tried his best to stay quiet. "Guess who, my love?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Detective Jamie Lovato
Don's Girl
Don's Girl
Detective Jamie Lovato

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Holiday Christmas Party (Don/Jamie)   NYPD Holiday Christmas Party (Don/Jamie) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 1:52 am

She spins around...Hey! hugging him good. she rocks back and forth smiling...Enjoying it and says...you are finally here.
Back to top Go down
Detective Don Flack
Second In Command
Second In Command
Detective Don Flack

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Holiday Christmas Party (Don/Jamie)   NYPD Holiday Christmas Party (Don/Jamie) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 12:54 am

Don nodded. "Yeah, got caught up at the Precinct. I swear it takes me half an hour just to get out of there." he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Jamie Lovato
Don's Girl
Don's Girl
Detective Jamie Lovato

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Holiday Christmas Party (Don/Jamie)   NYPD Holiday Christmas Party (Don/Jamie) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 1:02 am

She nods, I understand hon. I am just glad you are here...She gets her wine and walks over to the table. She eyes the food: Omg..I don't know if I would be able to eat all that LOL she sits down as the tables are all nicely made up and she and Don have a table together...She sits and the Poinsettas are on each table...and the buns and the bread sticks are on each table. Everyone starts off with 1 glass. Then she sees each place has a salad...and a christmas chocolate beside each plate. she waits for him to sit.
Back to top Go down
Detective Don Flack
Second In Command
Second In Command
Detective Don Flack

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Holiday Christmas Party (Don/Jamie)   NYPD Holiday Christmas Party (Don/Jamie) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 12:46 am

Don found the rest of the group and flagged them down. "Hey guys sorry I'm late. You all look nice." he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Jamie Lovato
Don's Girl
Don's Girl
Detective Jamie Lovato

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Holiday Christmas Party (Don/Jamie)   NYPD Holiday Christmas Party (Don/Jamie) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 12:55 am

Jamie is in her red Armoni and does not wear dresses often so they will have to enjoy it while it lasts. lol She eyes him and waves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Holiday Christmas Party (Don/Jamie)   NYPD Holiday Christmas Party (Don/Jamie) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NYPD Holiday Christmas Party (Don/Jamie)
Page 1 of 1