911 Emergency City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One call changed this city forever...please see plot for more information.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department.
Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 1:12 am by Detective Jamie Lovato

» Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. Love or ??
Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 12:57 am by Detective Don Flack

» NYPD Holiday Christmas Party (Don/Jamie)
Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 12:55 am by Detective Jamie Lovato

» JAMIE LOVATO'S BIO
Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 3:20 am by Detective Jamie Lovato

» Laying Down The Law-Rules of the City
Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:33 pm by Detective Don Flack

» Unrest || Don
Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 10:21 pm by Detective Mac Taylor

» False Accusations || Don
Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 10:18 pm by Detective Mac Taylor

» The Darkest Time Of His Life
Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 10:11 am by Detective Don Flack

» Detective Don Flack
Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 5:58 pm by Detective Mac Taylor

Top posting users this week
No user

Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Detective Jamie Lovato
Don's Girl
Don's Girl
Detective Jamie Lovato

Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie Empty
PostSubject: Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie   Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 10:25 pm

It is 7 am and Jamie Lovato, a Tomboy in stature has just graduated from NYPD New York Academy. She is a tough little girl who knows her job but can be sassy. She gets to NYPD to apply for the CSI/Patrol officer and she walks in and she sees the front desk.Yeah..here to see a Mac Taylor and a Mr. Don Flack.
Officer: yes Madam one moment…She goes to see Don Flack and says: Detective…a Jamie…Levato….your 9 oclock is here…. Don has been dating Jamie for a short time… and it has been a casual dating process. She looks up as she goes to bring Jamie and bring her to Don’s office. She sits outside to wait for him to call her in.Smile

Jamie and Don did not get on the right foot the week before. Would he want to hire her after such an explosion?  We shall see.  let the story unfold.
Back to top Go down
Detective Don Flack
Second In Command
Second In Command
Detective Don Flack

PostSubject: Re: Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie   Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 11:07 pm

Don was at work at the Precinct, a junkie had just been booked, and he was still drunk as a skunk, kicking officers, and spitting at them. Don couldn't believe what he was seeing. He noticed a very beautiful woman, he'd never seen her before. He was impressed with her, the way she dealt with that scumbag. "Wow. Impressive. Can I help u with something?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
https://911emergencycity.rpg-board.net/
Detective Jamie Lovato
Don's Girl
Don's Girl
Detective Jamie Lovato

PostSubject: Re: Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie   Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 11:17 pm

She looks: I have a 9:00 with you to apply for the CSI and officer job. she looks at him smiling.
Back to top Go down
Detective Don Flack
Second In Command
Second In Command
Detective Don Flack

PostSubject: Re: Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie   Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 11:19 pm

Don nodded. "Ok with all due respect, we don't do the fancy science stuff, we're old school. But umm yeah, ok, you're a bit early, care to tell me your name?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Detective Jamie Lovato
Don's Girl
Don's Girl
Detective Jamie Lovato

PostSubject: Re: Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie   Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 11:30 pm

My name is Jamie Lovato. I am a Graduate of NYPD NY Academy...Top of my class. I am wanting to work and get ready for a new life. I am good with my gun and I know how to get the job done...sir. She smiles...
Back to top Go down
Detective Don Flack
Second In Command
Second In Command
Detective Don Flack

PostSubject: Re: Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie   Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 11:44 pm

Don chuckled. "Ok u don't have to call me sir, honestly. Wow. Says here u were transferred from the Narcotics Unit. Forgive me for asking but why were u transferred here to Homicide?"  he asked.
Back to top Go down
Detective Jamie Lovato
Don's Girl
Don's Girl
Detective Jamie Lovato

PostSubject: Re: Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie   Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 11:46 pm

Well I guess that is where they want to start with me.Smile
Back to top Go down
Detective Don Flack
Second In Command
Second In Command
Detective Don Flack

PostSubject: Re: Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie   Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 11:52 pm

Don nodded. "Nice. Welcome to homicide. Now we can conduct the interview in that interrogation room, don't worry, you're not really being interrogated." he joked.
Back to top Go down
Detective Jamie Lovato
Don's Girl
Don's Girl
Detective Jamie Lovato

PostSubject: Re: Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie   Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 11:57 pm

She nods going with him and she sits with him with her starbucks in her hand....she is pissed. Its cold now. She is nervous as it is.
Back to top Go down
Detective Don Flack
Second In Command
Second In Command
Detective Don Flack

PostSubject: Re: Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie   Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 1:34 am

Don was liking what he was seeing so far from Jamie. "Ok so why'd u apply for this job, Jamie?"he asked.
Back to top Go down
Detective Jamie Lovato
Don's Girl
Don's Girl
Detective Jamie Lovato

PostSubject: Re: Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie   Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 3:21 am

I applied for this job because I love to fight crime...And see Justice served...she looks at him with a serious but sweet look. She says: I walk on the streets every single freakin day u know? and I see crimes unfolding. People getting murdered... children missing.....and sad ot say some don't make it...I see Crimes getting worse and worse in NY every day. TIME to bust asses you know? she smiles. I think NYPD is a fine establishment to work for...and I have heard alot about you and Mac Taylor. a good Set of men that know how to kick ass and get the suspects behind bars. I like it and I want to help do the same.
Back to top Go down
Detective Don Flack
Second In Command
Second In Command
Detective Don Flack

PostSubject: Re: Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie   Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 7:56 am

Don nodded. "Ok so tell me, what's the process of booking a suspect?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Detective Jamie Lovato
Don's Girl
Don's Girl
Detective Jamie Lovato

PostSubject: Re: Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie   Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 12:57 am

The suspect is apprehended. Cuffed and stuffed. Read him / her their rights. And then take them down to the station
Interrogation. Get their ass to confess. Bring them down to booking... Get them a sweet ass photo...left right side. Then Take them to get their finger prints and into thecop car they go to the State pen.
Back to top Go down
Detective Don Flack
Second In Command
Second In Command
Detective Don Flack

PostSubject: Re: Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie   Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 1:25 am

Don nodded. "Perfect. Except, we here at the NYPD Precinct, we book the perp on the spot, unless he's a cuckoo. Now if u could, take this very short test, there's no right or wrong answer, just do your best ok? I'll be at my desk if u have any questions." he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Jamie Lovato
Don's Girl
Don's Girl
Detective Jamie Lovato

PostSubject: Re: Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie   Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 1:29 am

She nods as she does and she opens the paper putting her name at the top. She writes and she does the questions and puts intricate detail to each question. She sighs.. after about an hour she finishes and she comes to give him the test. here you go.
Back to top Go down
Detective Don Flack
Second In Command
Second In Command
Detective Don Flack

PostSubject: Re: Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie   Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 1:41 am

Don flipped through Jamie's test. He was loving what he was seeing. "Impressive. You're gonna fit in real well. Now let's go meet Lieutenant Sythe, he's the watch commander, he'll get u all situated." he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Jamie Lovato
Don's Girl
Don's Girl
Detective Jamie Lovato

PostSubject: Re: Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie   Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 1:47 am

She nods walking with him and she goes to Lt. Sythe's office and she waits as Sythe opensthe door:
Well...what have we got here? As Lovato is nervous as a teen on the first day of High School.
Back to top Go down
Detective Don Flack
Second In Command
Second In Command
Detective Don Flack

PostSubject: Re: Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie   Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 1:52 am

Don smiled. "Lieutenant, this is Detective Jamie Lovato, she just transferred from the Narcotics unit." he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Jamie Lovato
Don's Girl
Don's Girl
Detective Jamie Lovato

PostSubject: Re: Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie   Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 1:54 am

He smiles shaking her hand and he gets her to fill some forms. She does so and he hands her : her badge and gun, and her tag...and a white coat...with Lovato on it. She eyes him.
Sythe: She uptight much?
Lovato: First day sir... as she looks at Don and gets her stuff . Sythe gives her a locker. "Take her to Locker 12 .
Back to top Go down
Detective Don Flack
Second In Command
Second In Command
Detective Don Flack

PostSubject: Re: Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie   Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 12:05 am

Don nodded. "Will do, Lieutenant, thanks. Oh, and just to let u know, the newbies, they always buy their superiors coffee on their first day on the job." he joked as he showed Jamie to her locker.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie   Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 4:48 pm

"Don, are you really doing that again?"Mac asked as he walked over to the Homicide Detective with a smile. He didn't quite recognize the young woman with him. He looked from her to Don and back. "You new to Homicide?"he asked.
Back to top Go down
https://911emergencycity.rpg-board.net
Detective Don Flack
Second In Command
Second In Command
Detective Don Flack

PostSubject: Re: Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie   Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 2:39 am

Don nodded. "Just thought I'd try it, u know? Seems to work every time with the newbies." he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie   Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 9:39 pm

Mac smirked and shook his head. "Yeah. Too bad I didn't try it on you!"he pointed out. "So, who's our newest member?"he asked, looking over at Jamie and offering her a bit of a smile.
Back to top Go down
https://911emergencycity.rpg-board.net
Detective Jamie Lovato
Don's Girl
Don's Girl
Detective Jamie Lovato

PostSubject: Re: Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie   Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 2:16 am

JAMIE: hehe Well ok.....Starbucks all around then... as she is gone to Locker 12. She eyes the locker and she puts her coat up...and she gets her badge and gun on. She closes it and locks it up...and she walks out seeing people walking around busy and the halls are humming with Different conversations... She waits for her first task.
Back to top Go down
Detective Don Flack
Second In Command
Second In Command
Detective Don Flack

PostSubject: Re: Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie   Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 12:06 pm

Don smirked. "Detective Jamie Lovato, just got her transfer orders from Narcotics. So far, she's impressed me and the watch commander, Mac. Think she'll fit right in." he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie   Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lovato Starts PD Mac/Don/Jamie
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next